So about 2 weeks ago, I decided to do a first impression video for the new Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation. Because I take foreverrrrrr to edit my videos, I now have a much better idea of how I like this foundation. Check out the video below for my initial thoughts. Below that I’ll give you a rundown of the pros and cons of this foundation!
Now for my current thoughts….
This foundation is available in 8 shades that according to Becca, should fit almost every skin tone. Because of the way that this foundation is formulated, one shade can work for people of multiple skin tones. Check out the picture from Becca’s Instagram below to see what I mean!
Cool, right! I actually picked up the same shade the ladies in the picture are wearing, Warm Honey. Becca claims that this is “a weightless, light coverage foundation with a luminous finish perfect for everyday”.
As for me, I have to agree whole heartedly! I love the way this foundation makes my skin look naturally perfected. It also feels great on the skin (virtually weightless).
- lightweight feeling on the skin
- gives a natural skin finish
- gives a luminous, lit from within look
- wears off evenly
- perfect for daily use for dry to normal skin (my skin is normal with a somewhat oily t-zone)
- can work for oily skin with a mattifying primer and/or powder (FYI-I do not set this with powder)
- doesn’t last all day (I typically get about 8 hours of wear)
- dropper doesn’t work very well (I don’t get a consistent amount of product each time. It also is a pain to use)
Final Grade: A
I love this foundation! Have you tried this one out? Did it work well for you?