I have sooo missed doing my monthly favorites videos! Check out the video above to hear all about the products that have stood out over the last few months for me. Also included in this post will be a little snippet about each product just in case you don’t have time for the full on video right now!
- Sunday Riley Luna Night Oil: I apply this nightly and it leaves me with smooth, blemish-free, radiant skin!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: This lightweight gel moisturizer is perfect for daytime use. It’s moisturizing enough, but not greasy or heavy at all.
- YSL Volupte Tint In Oil (05 Cherry My Cherie): A moisturizing lip oil that packs a cherry colored tint. This is perfect for day-to-day and I wear for work quite often.
- Mac PatentPolish Lip Pencil (My Flip Side): A glossy but comfortable chubby lip pencil in the perfect nude for me. This one lives in my pocket for work!
- Glisten & Go HK Girl Fast Drying & Super Shiny Top Coat: This has replaced the Seche Vite top coat for me! It dries really fast and leaves my nails looking like a gel manicure!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter: This primer gives that lit from within glow that we are all searching for! Hands down the best illuminating primer that I have ever tried!
- Rollerball Perfumes (Georgio Armani Si): Rollerball perfumes have been a major go-to over the past few months because they are so convenient. Si is just one of the scents that I have been using, but the favorite is rollerball perfumes themselves.
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter (Peach Lustre): This peach highlighting pen has been clutch for the day after my many sleepless nights. It corrects my under eye circles, without making my concealer crease or look cakey.
- Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow Stick (Three Shakes): I have finally found a cream shadow that doesn’t move or crease on my oily eyelids! This makes for a very easy bronze eye that makes it look like I actually put in some effort.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow (Camel): A perfect blending eyeshadow for me that instantly pulls any look together!
What products have you been loving lately?