It’s time for monthly favorites again! I love talking with you all about my faves! Remember that now I will list each product and give a brief description in the blog post, but if you want to see swatches or more information, please watch the video at the bottom of the post.
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche: This is the beach in a bottle! The notes that stand out most to me in this fragrance are coconut, vanilla, and amber. I love wearing this on a hot day and even out to the pool or beach!
- Mason Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk: Another fragrance with notes of vanilla and coconut, but this one smells much more sophisticated. This is definitely not as gourmand as Bronze Goddess.
- Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder in Hi-Fi Filter: This contouring/highlighting duo has a texture like you wouldn’t believe! The first time I felt in I was amazed at how creamy it felt. I haven’t used the highlighting shade much, but the contour is perfect for a natural looking contour. Because of it’s texture, it is very easy to blend.
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Med-Dark Neutral: I’ve been using this to cover the dark circles underneath my eyes and I love how lightweight it is. Although it feels lightweight and dries fast, it covers well. I do think that they need a bigger shade selection though.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Palette: I love this all matte, neutral eye palette! The shades are highly pigmented and bendable, but they don’t look muddy on the eye. Not to mention I love having all the matte shades I need in one palette.
- Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara (PR sample, see disclosure HERE): This gives me long, thick lashes that almost look like falsies, exactly the lash look I love!
- Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint in Vanity Raine: This matte liquid lipstick is in a gorgeous red that doesn’t move! It is so long lasting, but not still comfortable to wear (in my opinion). Plus, my husband loved the color on me so that makes it an instant fave!
- Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo in 02 Golden: Love the golden highlight and the glow-y bronzer in this duo! Although the highlight is metallic, it doesn’t really accentuate pores on my face because of the smooth, gel-cream texture.
- NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Frenzy: This duo also has that gel-cream texture that is so smooth on the skin. I love the flush that I can get from the orange blush and the glow that I get from the highlighter!
For swatches and more info, make sure to watch the video below!
What beauty products did you love for the month of May?