I cannot believe that it is already November! This year has really flown by! I had a pretty good mix up of favorites over the past month. Check them out below for a brief description of each product, or scroll down to the very bottom of the post to watch the video!
- Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao Cologne: One of the most unique fragrances I’ve tried! This gives me a light mix of floral, sweet, and salty!
- Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries Nourishing Herbal Leave-In: Love the name and love the product! I used this to maintain a twist out for 2 weeks and by the time I washed, my hair still felt moisturized!
- Oyin Handmade Hair Dew Daily Quenching Lotion: I’ve been using this on my hair for awhile as a daily moisturizer, but I’ve never mentioned it. It is great for adding moisture to a wash and go or really any hairstyle. The delicious chocolate smell is a bonus!
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Malaga: This has been my go to product when I need to get my makeup done fast! It gives light coverage and doesn’t make my skin overly greasy like some tinted moisturizers. However, it gives my skin enough moisture that I can skip my morning moisturizer and just use this in a rush!
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC45: Great for spot concealing and/or when I just wear concealer alone. A little goes a long way!
- Loreal True Match Powder in N7: This is the powder that I like to use over light coverage foundations. It adds a little coverage, but doesn’t look cakey or too matte! I can also use it to touch up my makeup after a long day.
- Lorac Nude Skinny Eye Shadow Palette: Perfect palette for daily looks. The colors are so pretty and pigmented. This palette is small enough that I really don’t have to think about what I’m going to use, yet has enough colors that I’m not bored yet.
- Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes & Cheeks: The shadows in this palette are so creamy and blendable, they just feel luxurious! The highlight is very subtle, but goes well with whatever look I decide to go with that day.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: The ambient light blushes manage to give that blushing from within look that we all want! All three shades in this palette work for my skintone and are so easy to use.
Have you discovered or rediscovered any products lately?