September was a good month for me and makeup! Keep reading for snippets on each of my favorite products for the last month and scroll down to watch the video if you would like!
- Hempz Treats Delicious Body Lotion in Vanilla Creme Brûlée: Smells delicious and is very moisturizing!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: Gives a radiant, healthy look to the skin without being shimmery.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Light: Same as the palette, but in a larger size.
- Sephora Pro Flawless Light Powder Brush #50: Perfect to give a light dusting of setting powder all over the face. I use this with the Ambient Lighting Powders and other powders.
- NARS Ita Kabuki Brush: Expensive, but worth it for me! This brush has made contouring so easy that it is the only contour brush that I want to use.
- Diorskin Nude Foundation in 050: Radiant finish foundation that looks pretty natural all while giving a medium coverage. Lasts all day on me.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural in Sun Power: A bronzer with a little orange in it that works as a blush and bronzer on my skin tone.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfectly Poised: Unfortunately this was limited edition! It is a beautiful 2 toned highlighter. When both shades are mixed together it gives a pretty rose golden glow.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: This beauty is full of rosy toned shades that can be used for a variety of looks.
- Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette in Mind: This all matte palette is a perfect complement to other palettes.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure: Gives a natural looking mauve flush to the cheeks with a little sheen. Goes great with the Naked 3 Palette!
What products did get a lot a lot of use out of in September?