I’m sure you all have noticed that I LOVE blush! It’s one of those makeup products that I can buy over and over and still justify it to myself because they are slightly different, lol. Anyway, I rounded up the 5 blushes that I’m loving for the Spring and made a video about them. Check out the video above and keep scrolling down for side by side swatches!
- Illamasqua Excite: bright, tangerine orange with a matte finish
- MAC Fleur Power: warm pink that leans slightly coral, matte finish
- Chanel Canaille: bronzed terracotta shade with refined shimmer
- MAC Ambering Rose: bronzed rose shade with a sheen finish
- NARS Torrid: the brown girl’s NARS Orgasm with less shimmer and more color